I am Yohsuke T. Fukai, a postdoctal researcher in Nonequilibrium physics of living matter Riken Hakubi research team (Kobe, Japan). My works have mainly focused on:
- Universal fluctuation in out-of-equilibrium systems, especially interface fluctuation and the Kardar-Parisi-Zhang universality class.
- Pattern formation in liquid crystal electroconvection
- and so on.
- 2019/04/01 Moved to RIKEN
- 2017/01/10 Updated profile.
- 2017/11/01 Added profile.
Currently no presentations scheduled.
Last modified: 31 / Oct / 2019